Why Legal Plan Members Should Choose Shuttleworth Law Firm
If you are a legal plan member, choose the best firm to handle your legal matter. Here are just a few reasons Shuttleworth Law is the best choice for you:
- Certified Specialist: Scott Shuttleworth is the only legal plan provider in Placer County who is certified as a specialist by the State Bar of California.
- Never a Co-Pay: Shuttleworth Law Firm never charges a co-pay to legal plan members.
- Free Notary Services: Shuttleworth Law Firm never charges a notary fee to
- Two Offices to Serve You: Shuttleworth Law has its main office in Auburn California and a satellite office in Roseville, California for your convenience.
- Free Estate Plan Reviews: Legal Plan Members get free reviews of their trust documents prepared by Shuttleworth Law Offices.
- Litigation Experience: Few estate planning firms offer litigation services and this experience is valuable regardless of whether you foresee a lawsuit in your future because Shuttleworth Law Offices can recognize issues that are likely to lead to future litigation and take action to avoid it.